Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Hady Mirza watched TV with me !



Yes he did! Right after his final showdown with Jonathan Leong, that is, right here in my room.

No. I'm not straying and I will never, Insya Allah. I had to pinch myself hard to check if it was really true. But the moment I did pinch myself, my eyes opened. And there, on the wall, the clock was staring at me.

It was 5 a.m. and time for Sahur, time to get myself and hubs ready for the day's fasting. Aiyahhh...why do nice things happen only in dreams, I lamented.

So, there I was grinning from ear to ear, telling my hubs about the dream.

Maybe, that dream was a sign that this guy was meant for bigger things like being the Singapore Idol. And yes, he is The Singapore Idol for the second season. This posting is done after the results show.

He has been the consistent performer - if you have the time, check out Youtube and see how he belted different genres of songs week after week. Some people argue that even though he is obviously the Voice, he may not have the stage presence and star quality. Well, I obviously beg to differ. He is not just the crooner, but a performer with a unique style. Hady Mirza is the deserving winner.

Imagine sending Singapore Idol for the World Idol contest and having Simon Cowell listening to the SI. It will be embarassing if we have someone who cannot sing difficult and challenging songs requiring high vocal range. We cannot have someone who has a limited vocal range. We want someone who can do Singapore proud.

Actually, I won't bother posting this if not for that strange dream I had. :)

2 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger melayudilondon said...

Heheheh.. bukan main vivid lagi mimpi awak.

 
At 7:25 AM, Blogger Nani said...

Memang! Dia tersenyum tersipu2...Ish Ish Dia tak tahu org kat sebelah dah ada anak dua...heh heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home