Monday, October 03, 2005

Ramadhan is coming

What a way to welcome Ramadhan... I accidentally scalded myself with hot oil while preparing dinner last night. Quite bad.. Painful indeed..As a result, there are some scalded skin marks on my right hand and a bit on my face! Yes, my face... but Allah is merciful. The one on the face is slightly below the right jawline so not so obvious.

On hindsight, I think I probably wasn't really a good wife lately...Maybe I'm more of a mother than a wife.I guess that really spells trouble... Shouldn't be that way. Hubby has perform his duties, bringing home the `bacon', putting bread on the table. I think I shouldn't neglect his rights since he has done his responsibilities dutifully.

I should have known better but the scalding incident was really sthg I brought upon myself. Since hubby doesn't usually read my blogs, I guess I really have to make up. Said sorry profusely... and maybe it's a good way to start Ramadhan as with any pain we got, some sins are cleared... Really, I hope I don't have to pay further in Akhirat... Astaghfirullah...

3 Comments:

At 1:17 AM, Blogger yuRa said...

oh dear! i hope you are feeling better.

subhanallah, nani. i think blaming yourself for not being a good wife and thinking that the scalding incident has been brought about by being that, is quite a stretch. although, we might not know in what ways Allah plans to requite, masyaAllah. so yeah, you may be quite right. *gasp*

dear nani, ramadhan mubarak. please forgive me for all of the things i have done wrong to you.

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Nani said...

You haven't done anything wrong. If you have, I've forgiven you long time ago. In fact, I count myself one of the luckiest and most blessed to have you as my great friend. Ramadhan Mubarak! May you have the best in this world and the hereafter.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger yuRa said...

i wish you would post more often. you don't have any idea how thrilled i am to see a new entry here each time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home