Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Mothers' Day is coming

Been busy lately with designing activities for the workbook...and of course, the flu,
toothache...took time away from blogging. Extracted my wisdom tooth a week back. The excruciating pain is gone as well as hard-earned cash. I'm not sure whether dentists make lots of money or the supplies are just expensive. Have to go for root canal treatment soon. Anyhow, glad that the dental episode is over for now.

Mums' Day is coming...I'm getting really sentimental about it. Who could've ever imagined...Seven years ago I got married, remained childless for as long as I can remember...and this year will be my third year celebrating Mums' Day. When I look at my children, I am so thankful to God for giving me this chance to taste motherhood. When I see my boy doing silly things like laughing his head off over his own tickling, I thank God for giving me the experience. Life was much quieter and lonelier when I was childless back then...Just hubz and me and the empty house. But now, family life is really much different....for the better, I think and I hope.

4 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger yuRa said...

things can only get better, insyaAllah. i always believe in that phrase.

but i do have to add this, though. get ready to keep your mouth opened for at least an hour for that root canal treatment. plus, burn another moon-sized crater in your wallet!

get this, it should be my 6th year, but i don't know when mothers' day is!

 
At 2:33 PM, Blogger yuRa said...

oh! i sent the children to the dentist yesterday. hani had to have her upper right molar filled! i was heartbroken because i could have done a better job at taking care of her teeth. :(

 
At 11:57 PM, Blogger Nani said...

Mothers'Day is May 8. Don't ask how it came about because I don't know. Of course mothers should be remembered always (not just that day) for their selfless devotion to the family but that one day especially dedicated to that special person make us more conscious about having to be grateful of their presence.

By the way, Happy Mothers' Day! I celebrate this day because I simply love my mother and the fact that all mothers have genuine love and concern for their families.

There's one very true love money cannot buy and will remain true (under ordinary cicumstances)even when the world is against us...a mother's love.

 
At 3:06 AM, Blogger yuRa said...

thanks, i'll be celebrating at the office. heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home