Friday, April 08, 2005

Part-time job offer

Got a phonecall from an ex-schoolmate. He offered me to join him write Activity Books - on contract basis. I only need to come for once-a-week meeting and it sounds interesting so I took it up.

Basically I have to design activities based on whatever textbook assigned. Activities could range from MCQs to structured questions to Case Studies. In fact the activities are limitless. It all depends on our creativity.

I am really looking forward to do this project. But the deadline is very soon so I have to get down to do more research on Creative Thinking and Blooms Taxonomy - something about levels of types of questions. Hope I can do this well.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger yuRa said...

that's great news! it fills yr time, keeps you home & gets you paid. wow! what could be better? i'm sure you'll do well, babe!

good luck!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home