Sunday, October 08, 2006

Strange phenomena.



I stumbled upon an acquaintance's frienster site and I got a rude shock. I'm not sure if I'm thinking and reading too much into it but I guess the family may want to do something about it, to look into helping him or at least talking to him about it.

I'm not sure if it's all a joke.

You see, this person, a male in his early 20s, has his mum always worried about him because he has only male friends. Initially, we thought, maybe his mum was just over reacting. What's wrong with having many male friends when you are a male. I mean, if he has too many female friends too, there's also a cause for concern.

But when my eyes read what he looks for in his friends, in his friendster website, it goes something like - dating men, activity friends.... I mean what's that suppose to mean - a joke?

Some months back, I did have that inkling when I read some of his blog entries but I brushed my strange thoughts aside. How could he ever do stupid things...

I guess I shall not speculate.

But just another thought - While some men (maybe a few in a million) are born with two `you-know-what', I think there are some men, who even though are born perfect as genuine males simply feed and entertain their out-of-nature inclinations. This means, they are born normal and they can be normal. However, whatever sexual inclinations they have thereafer are in fact by choice.

It is complicated - they claim. But I think, complication is something they got themselves into. Because they choose to be in complication. They can, I believe, if they are determined to just be normal and straight. It's a battle. It's a fight. But they just got to be strong.

Yes. Girls do have crushes on girls (having been in a girls school before, you know it happens)and similarly guys have crushes on guys (sounds yuckey but I've heard). But to take another extra step to have a physical relationship...it's something the inner self has to fight. But of course, some things are easier said than done.

May Allah gives us and our families the wisdom to be wise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home