Tuesday, February 27, 2007

I've been tagged - 6 weird things about me



Shikin tagged me. Actually, I don't know what's this all about. Ya, I'm squid (sotong) about this tagging activity. But, I'll just do it. It looks fun.

6 weird things about yours truly :

1) When I feel stressed out, I feel nauseous. I would feel vomity. In the worst instances, I would vomit. There was once, after my `A' level Accounts paper donkey years ago, I felt so stressed because the paper was so difficult, I couldn't balance the balance sheets, that I actually vomitted after the paper. During the first few days Abdullah started school, I was so stressed out trying to ensure everything went on smoothly that I almost vomitted.

2) When I'm all alone, and nobody's looking, I tend to play with my canine teeth. I seem to enjoy touching the pointy parts maybe subconsciously. It seems to happen quite naturally. So please ask me to wash my hands before shaking them when you see me one day.

3) I dare take the roller coaster but I won't dare open my eyes wide throughout the ride. The most, I'd probably take a little peep.

4) I love fried ikan bilis. I can eat it on its own or with anything else, even with mee siam, mee goreng, lontong - anything.

5) When I was a little child, I used to daydream that one day I'll become a mega talented actress. I never get to realise my dream. These days, sometimes that daydream appears again especially when I look into the mirror too long. I would even give my acceptance speech to the Best Actress Award - in front of the mirror. When my daughter looked hard at me quizzically, I would just smile and tell her, I'm still sane, sweetheart...

6) Being a little sensitive, I tend to cry over the slightest thing. Watching ads on TV - it could be the touching song or the storyline, tears will roll down. Dramas, TV shows, movies - even sometimes funny movies with touching scenes, I would be sobbing.... And sometimes, when I see determined-looking school children walking to school, carrying heavy school bags, braving the sun and the rain, I could cry too.

There you go....That's me. So am I suppose to tag someone else. I can only think of Ayu but she's been tagged. Other than that, there's hardly anyone else who visit this blog....hmmmm maybe Asrina and Dijah....but it's up to themlah...

6 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger melayudilondon said...

Wahahaha... suka betul aku tengok your photo! Pasal best actress tu, I think you win hands down. Cuma ada seruan yang lebih mulia. Siapa boleh Panji Semerang Asmarantaka you?

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Nani said...

Best Actress dalam I punya own Home Academy Awards hah hah hah... I punya berangan....teruk... cannot look at the mirror too long...
Panji Semerang...Oh Tidak!!! I shylah...

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Nani said...

Best Actress dalam I punya own Home Academy Awards hah hah hah... I punya berangan....teruk... cannot look at the mirror too long...
Panji Semerang...Oh Tidak!!! I shylah...

 
At 12:33 AM, Blogger melayudilondon said...

Apa pulak nak malu? bukan senang nak ngadap camera? Home Academy awards ye? or Home Idol? hehehehe

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger .S.K. said...

Salam, did you really just tag me, sweetheart, or is there another Dijah? =D
LOL.
It'll be my first tag! LOLOL...
Neway, totally agree with melayu that you'd win many, many awards by now if you'd gone that path...
For now, I'm sure you have the Best Mom Award in the eyes of your children =D

hugs,
moi

 
At 8:52 AM, Blogger Nani said...

Yes, Dijah....I've tagged you.:)The other Dijah is my daughter who can't read yet.... and of course the other one is yr colleague and my friend too...but she does not bloglah....

Best Mom Award? I'll be crying buckets and jumping to the sky for joy if ever they acknowledge me as such - even if there's no physical award. Perhaps that's one of the reasons, I'll RIP....heh heh

 

Post a Comment

<< Home