Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Why does he refuse to go to school?



It's the third week of school. He was enthusiastic when he started. But now, he even plead not to go to school. Isn't school fun and interesting? I don't know what's happening.

Just now, he almost cried when he put on his school uniform. He even said,`Please, please, please...I don't want to go to school anymore.'

While waiting for the bus, his eyes were already red. I could see he was trying very hard not to cry.

Eventually, when the school bus came, the moment he was seated and I said `Bye!', he started crying. The school bus left.

4 Comments:

At 5:44 PM, Blogger melayudilondon said...

darling, give it another week or so. maybe he is overwhelmed and miss having you all day. If by 2 weeks he is not settled, might be useful to talk to the teacher to see how he is settling in.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Nani said...

The teacher said that he would cry in the bus and during pledge-taking. Thereafter, when they start class activities, he would stop crying.

Maybe it's the bus ride? Or....I'm not too sure actually...

Maybe, I have to talk to the teacher again...thanks :)

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger yuRa said...

those same questions you are asking here, try asking him.

is the bus ride? is it the uniform?

it will be easier to tackle the problem once it has been narrowed down.

since he stops crying once class starts, it isn't likely that it is *school* that he has a phobia of. don't worry lah. :)

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger melayudilondon said...

I think dia sayu lah to be apart from you. I am not sure how it is kat Spore but here when I had to send alia to nursery, i had to spend two weeks to settle her! adoi! even with that, she does get teary when I leave.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home