Monday, December 25, 2006

When friends have not met for 18 years...

I met up my RGS NPCC friends, some of whom I have not met for 18 years. Thanks to Ayu for coordinating the whole thing and Anita for suggestions on where to go and what to do etc. And thanks to hubs for taking care of the kids while I had a merry time with my friends.

Ayu picked me, Zahra and Rozi and we met up the rest - Yinah, Anita and Yanting at Changi Village on Sunday morning. We had laksa, mee siam, nasi ayam, nasi ayam penyet, nasi sambal goreng, kueh-kueh, siew mai, tau huey and an assortment of hot and cold drinks for breakfast.



We shared what we've been up to for the past years and of course time was never enough to summarise what happened all those years. We adjourned later on to Changi Airport, sat at the Viewing Gallery to continue talking and laughing.





I brought home with me nice anecdotes and learning experience from each one of them. What I love about meeting friends is that when we talk and share without much inhibitions and reservations, we get to learn from each others' mistakes and successes. And hopefully we can apply what we have learnt in our lives too.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 6:35 PM, Blogger yuRa said...

after all these years, not one person has changed one bit! haha

we really should do this again soon.

 
At 8:39 AM, Blogger Nani said...

We should. As always must meet where there's good food.

That day, when we met, I was quite full because the day before I ate too much. If not I would have eaten more. Do you realise that there's so many food choices and all were reasonably priced?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home