Monday, December 25, 2006

9th Nikah (Solemnisation) Anniversary

There are three important dates in December for me. My birthday on the 16th, Nikah Anniversary on the 25th and Khadijah's birthday on the 29th. And December being a holiday month for my husband, the whole family gets to go out together more often.

There's nothing much I want to mention here except how thankful I am to Allah for making this marriage the way it is today. I stated somewhere in this blog that both of us are not perfect human beings hence the imperfect marriage. We have had our fair share of ups and downs but really, I've accepted that this is reality. Like I've read in the Prophet's Sayings, that when things are making you down, think of the good things your spouse has done for you and the family. Don't dwell on the sad or negative things.

Both of us have grown to be more tolerant of one another. We have also learnt not to over-expect because we may not be able to live up to the expectations. And we will always seek His help to guide us and be there for us always. Alhamdulillah. Amin.



My husband dedicates this song to me. Thank you darling..heh heh..

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger yuRa said...

isn't it wonderful to have 2 anniversary dates? hehhe

i agree about learning to accept each other. but once we have accepted, we evolve. and the learning process starts all over again.

continue to learn from one another and may you find yourselves wondered by each other as times go by - till the end of your lives. :)

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Nani said...

Yes. Nikah and sanding on two different days.

True. The learning process never ends.

 
At 4:47 PM, Blogger .S.K. said...

Four, then, that means, if you include dates in the Islamic calendar ;)

'Eid Mubarak, ya Habibti! :)

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger Nani said...

Thanks the dreamer! I'm just trying to figure out yr tru identity. Do you happen to own the dreamchannel too...? If you do, then you must be ermmmm...heh heh...

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger .S.K. said...

Oh, I thought you knew!=D
Yes, I own thedreamchannel: where dreamers go to dream, haha...
So, yes, I must be the silly...ermm... heh heh...

lol.

My blogspot blogs are a bit abandoned for now... will try and perk them up in 2007...

May the years on earth be gifts that strengthen us and bring us closer to Him :)

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Nani said...

Amin. May our wishes come true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home