Sunday, December 17, 2006

Muhd's last day with GUG

Abdullah has been attending his weekend enrichment class ever since March. Just now was his last day.

I must say that he has learnt a lot from his 1 1/2 hour class every weekend like zoo phonics, not-common but meaningful children's songs, how to spell his name, simple Science and Math concepts through fun projects and many more. The most important thing is he learns to be disciplined, though he is far from behaving perfectly in class. I know because I got to observe from outside the classroom.

Abdullah is just bursting with energy, I wonder if he accidentally ate too much spring in my absence. At times he can be jumpy. At times he tends to just move about even when he needs to be seated. Back then, as a teacher, when students move about in the middle of the lesson, I would definitely be very upset. Imagine, now, my own son being so active. God.... I just hope that his energy can be chanelled to more beneficial and positive endeavours. Ya Allah, only you can help my son. Amin.

Anyway, I'm sure he's going to miss his teachers, friends and his lessons.



2 Comments:

At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! his first graduation! i'm sure he's become (en)rich! hehe

zoo phonics they teach in al-iman oso. quite fun.

don't worry too much. zidny was like that too. fidgety all the time. by the time he got to k1 though, he was one of the most attentive in class (or so i was told by his teacher. :p)

haha. other ppl are getting the karma of what you went through.

takpalah. at least you can empathise with his teachers hor! hurhur

 
At 6:00 PM, Blogger Nani said...

Ya, zoo phonics is fun.

I hope there'll be changes in his behaviour in class as next yr he'll be starting school at MKS. Otherwise teacher dia boleh pengsan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home