Sunday, April 29, 2007

If I could write a song....



If I could write a song, these would be the lyrics....

I just want to be happy
But how to be....

Looking at the rainbow?
Or getting a praise?
Am I so shallow?
Tell me what are the ways?
I just want to be happy.

Is love enough to make one happy?
Is it love afterall?
Is life a therapy?
I feel I always fall.

Is it just my hormones,
Playing tricks on me.
Is it just my PMS,
Making me crazy.

Am I too free,
Thinking of all these,
Everyone else is making money,
Here I am not at ease.

What's wrong with me,
Dirty heart? Dirty soul?
Go and clean up then,
Stop worrying about my rice bowl.

Why so hard up,
For others to appreciate,
Just grow up,
They don't guard Heaven's gates.

I shall be grateful,
I should be,
Maybe that's the answer,
To be happy.


2 Comments:

At 3:48 PM, Blogger .S.K. said...

Salam...

awwww, what a heartfelt song!
I wonder if I can come up with a good melody for it...

Oh, dearie, about happiness, I'm reading this now:
Alchemy of Happiness

wallahu a'alam...

Wassalam.
the:Dreamer of Dreamchannel@Blogdrive ;D
[Dun ask me why I'm shahrezaad for my username now, am going thru identity crisis... lol...]

 
At 11:31 PM, Blogger Nani said...

Identity crisis? Very interesting... Oh thanks for the link...will take time to read...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home