Monday, June 26, 2006

Two firsts! First independent shower and first Milo drink!


My elder son bathed all by himself on 21 June 2006, at 3 yrs 4 mths. Some other children would have done so earlier. But to me, it's definitely a milestone I must record somewhere and something that makes me happy.

Actually, it came as a surprise because he went into the toilet himself! Now that's definitely dangerous! But I tried not to show my fury and anxiety but just cautioned him to be careful. Of course, I clapped and praised him for his attempt to be independent.

Next, he prepared his own Milo! However, instead of using hot water, he used tap water. Ever since a baby, he has been seeing me prepare Milo drink for his dad. I never imagined he would try out himself one day! The good thing is he's doing things. The not-so-good part is the spilling of things while preparing the drink...but never mind lah. I'm slowly teaching him to clean up too. Nevertheless, this makes me happy too.

And at the moment he loves playing with my very own home-made play dough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home