Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I've been robbed.

I dreamt of it. Didn't expect that this will ever happen in reality. This is truly an embarrassment to the teaching profession because the robber committed daylight robbery, in the presence of a Senior Teacher who condoned and even approved of her action.

I knew of the fact that my seat in JYS was taken without my knowledge from a colleague whom I met by chance at Giant. I've been away from school as I was recuperating from chicken-pox. She said that my things have been moved and V had conveniently moved her things to my table. I was left with no seat. I then requested that colleague to reserve a seat elsewhere so that when I come back to work, I'd have a work table.

Anyone can have my seat and my table. Please go ahead. Please help yourselves. BUT please have the integrity to at least negotiate, discuss, request or just ask. When you take things without permission that's equivalent to stealing, robbing that only thieves, robbers, pirates, thugs and gangsters do. Not teachers. So if teachers do such acts, they do not deserve to stay in the profession. They should honourably leave.

So if you still have a doubt if some teachers have conscience, if you still question teachers' integrity, if you still wonder if some teachers have morals, this is the answer. There are some teachers who just don't have conscience, integrity and morals. They give a bad name to the teaching profession. I feel ashamed that they are TEACHERS.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home