Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Messy.

My life's in a mess. It started a few days before my birthday and escalated on the afternoon of my birthday. It's me + other people's negative vibes + misunderstandings. It's made worse by the terrible nightmares that I had. Everything seems to go downhill. I'm trying hard to just move on but it's hard...The situation is very political and I just hate it.

I'm badly seeking Allah's help to mend the situation. It's too tough for me to handle alone. I need a lot more guidance. Getting older is becoming more difficult. I just feel like going somewhere far and just leaving behind everything. But that's not possible, in the short-run. I don't want to talk about it.

I'm now looking at the prospect of mending ties. For a start, I'm trying to cool off and just be quiet. And if I ever talk, I got to say something neutral...for the sake of family ties... for the sake of Allah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home